Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Area 51 and Gopher trails

Here are some photos from a couple of weeks ago of the trails down in Bryant park in Albany. Noah and Keaton started going out a while back and have been working there buts off at the jumps in front. I also started seeing James and a couple of the Albany locals out there too.It seems like there might be a resurgence of trails this year and I couldn't be more stoked. Going out and digging makes riding seem more rewarding. Hearing about the grotto maybe getting plowed bummed me out but at the same time gave me some motivation to get the trails in the back working this year. It has felt like the big jumps in the back get worked on a little every year but never really get rocking. with the jumps up front looking dialed I hope everyone in the scene gets stoked to ride trails.



2 comments:

  1. Those are looking pretty good. Might have to come up and do a little digging and riding soon!

    ReplyDelete