Sunday, April 25, 2010

Portland premier- Refresh

So I was up in Portland after dropping the spouse and offspring off at the airport and found out from Caleb Rucker that there was a premier of Refresh, the new video from Chase Productions. The video has full parts from the likes of Def Paul,Chris Martindale,Scott Fuller,Shay Scheifelbein,Micheal Chace,Greg Tylosky, and Joseph Pennell.



So, I dropped Amy off at 5:30 at PDX and the video was starting at 6. If you know Portland at all, It was a pretty far drive compared to Corvallis. I made it though, just in time to catch up with a couple heads that I have not seen in a while. It was good to see Dean Dickinson and John Bristol. I also ran into Caleb Quanbeck and Adam Perez. It was really good to see everyone.

As the movie got underway, I was standing outside and a couple other people I had not met before rolled up and I was introduced to a fella named Paul. we talked for a little while and then I come to find out, as we are standing there watching the video, Paul says "this is my part". I had no idea that I was standing there with deaf Paul. I had seen some photo's in magazine's before but didn't recognize him. His section is wild and he is a super nice guy. The video is really good. From Paul murdering double kinked rails and huge gaps to "forgot the guy's name" backwards manuals for days, this is a great perspective of Washington dudes having a great time riding bikes and living the BMX lifestyle. I think you could get the video from Goods. Give Shad a shout and peep it.

Oh, Here is the link to the trailer for the video, and check out some photos from them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment