Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trails update

Keaton and myself [Noah] went to the trails and spent alot of time working on the front section. We got the transfer out of the gopher trail running and its alot of fun to flow through. I was getting sick of waiting for the puddle in front of the quarter to dry up so we dug out the annoying lump that causes water to pool there. So hopefully we wont continue to have that problem. 

we watered and repaired the lips to the hip jump next to the tree and its brother to the right. 
I spent some time making sure the dirt quarter was prime for flairs as soon as the ground drys up. We got hungry and went to taco bell (which was SOOO GOOD!!!) and when we got back some people had shown up to ride. We figured since we were at a good stopping point we would have a quick sesh. Everyone was riding really good and everyone was getting stoked. 

Blake did a ridiculous long nose manual on the walkway which was pretty cool
Keaton and Jimmy = turndowns for days.
I spent most the time taking pics but I wanted a tuck no hander pic so Keaton took one for me. 
I got to jump the gopher trails for the first time and they are a lot of fun. I cant wait for the next sunny day. 

If you are in Albany check them out. A lot of stuff is going to go down this summer and its looking pretty promising for many bbqs and jams and maybe even a small local comp or something? I wanna see just how crazy stuff can get at the trails!

Heres the pics from today hope you enjoy!
P.s. Keep checking back for the up coming BBQ date!































No comments:

Post a Comment